In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following is stated:
1. IDENTIFYING DATA: The owner of the domain/s web is F.S.J. TRANSITCARGO S.L. (hereinafter transitcargo.com ), with address in Malaga, Boulevard Louis Pasteur 5 Floor 2, with C.I.F .: B92752666. Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.transitcargo.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, "the contents") owned by transitcargo.com. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents that transitcargo.com offers through its website and with an enunciative but not limitative character, not to use them to:
(i) incur in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of transitcargo.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
transitcargo.com reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, In your opinion, they will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, transitcargo.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through any component or participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
4.1. Purpose of the data collected and CONSENT to the treatment.-
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the LOPD , the USER is informed that, through the web registration forms, data is collected, which is stored in a file, for the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: bulletins, new entries, news, as well as other communications that transitcargo.com understands interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory completion, are essential to realize the expressed purpose.
Only the owner will have access to your data, and under no circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
4.2. Compliance with the regulations of application.-
transitcargo.com complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other regulations in force and of application at every moment, ensuring to ensure proper use and treatment of personal data of the user.
Likewise, transitcargo.com informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the USER for the treatment of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as data derived from browsing, may be stored in the transitcargo.com files and processed for the purpose of serving your application and maintenance of the relationship established in the forms you subscribe.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including electronic mail, of products and services of transitcargo.com.
In case of not authorizing the processing of your data with the aforementioned purpose, the USER may exercise his right of opposition to the processing of his data under the terms and conditions set forth in the section "Exercise of ARCO Rights".
4.3. Security measures.-
transitcargo.com informs you that it has implemented the security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Likewise, transitcargo.com has established additional measures in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
4.4. Exercise of ARCO Rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition.-
Those individuals who have provided their data through the web www.transitcargo.com , may contact the owner of the same in order to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition free of charge with respect to the data incorporated in their files.
The interested party may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to transitcargo.com with the reference “Data Protection/ transitcargo.com”, specifying your data, proving your identity and the reasons for your request at the following address:
Bv. Louis Pasteur no 5 Piso 2 Pta. 321
You can also exercise the ARCO rights, through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by transitcargo.com . Therefore transitcargo.com does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites other than transitcargo.com , please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
4.6. Cookies Policy
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said device.
transitcargo.com uses various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving user navigation on the website, without any type of advertising or similar object, for the analysis and development of navigation statistics that the USER performs on the website, as well as to share the contents on social networks (Google+, Facebook, Linkedin).
transitcargo.com use the following cookies on this website:
Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the USER to navigate through the website and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing access parts restricted, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content Through social networks.
Cookies de Google Analytics: They are third-party cookies (Google Inc.) of analysis that allow the tracking and analysis of the behavior of USERS of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the creation of navigation profiles of the USERS of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use that the USERS do of the service.
Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google, it does not save the USER's IP address. More information about Google Analytics in the following links: www.google.com/analytics/ y http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es&csw=1.
Cookies sociales: Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.: third party cookies, that is, external social networks and third parties, whose temporality and purpose depends on each social network.
The user may - at any time - choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through:
– The configuration of the browser ; for example:
Chrome, from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera, from: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
– There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this policy of cookies may have.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from those browsers you must make your right to eliminate or deactivate them.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the email email@example.com
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: transitcargo.com by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), Dptularity of transitcargo.com or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by transitcargo.com , will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization, are expressly prohibited. from transitcargo.com.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by transitcargo.com . You can view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical medium, provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages oftransitcargo.com.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: transitcargo.com is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the content, due to lack of availability of the website - which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance - as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
MODIFICATIONS: transitcargo.com reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in their Web.
8. LINK POLICY:
8.1. Persons or entities that intend to make or hyperlink from a website of another Internet portal to the transitcargo.com website must submit the following conditions::
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of transitcargo.com
– There will be no deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames with the transitcargo.com website without their express authorization..
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be established on the transitcargo.com website, nor on the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to transitcargo.com, unless expressly authorized by it.
– The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between transitcargo.com and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of transitcargo.com of the services and contents offered on said website or portal.
– transitcargo.com will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included therein.
8.2. The website of transitcargo.com can make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
transitcargo.com does not market, nor direct, nor previously controls, nor does it own the contents, services, information and statements available on said websites.
transitcargo.com does not assume any type of responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by transitcargo.com and that are accessible through www.transitcargo.com
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: transitcargo.com reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: transitcargo.com pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: transitcargo.com can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between transitcargo.com and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Malaga, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.
We are a company from Malaga with more than 40 years of experience in international transport.Know more about us